Our next webinar will be announced early in 2021.
The last one was in October 2020 and was titled ‘P&I Leaders: Looking to the Future’.
Details as follows:
Moderator: William Baynham, Divisional Director – Protection & Indemnity,Gallagher
• Tom Bowsher, Group Chief Executive Officer, West of England P&I Club
• Nick Shaw, Chief Executive Officer, The International Group
• Paul Jennings, Chief Executive, North of England P&I Association
• Ståle Hansen, President and Chief Executive Officer, Skuld
• Andrew Taylor, Chief Executive Officer, UK P&I Club
- * Impact of Covid-19 on individual clubs and on shipowner members’ businesses
- * IG resilience to the impact of the disease
- * What steps have clubs and the Group taken to ensure that there is a sustainable future for the shipping industry?
- * Pool claims deterioration over the last 3-4 years; How might the potential economic blow be softened for your shipowner members?
- * What are the industry trends that might impact the P&I world and how are these being addressed individually and collectively?
Fireside Chat: P&I – How will Covid-19 Drive Change?
Ronny Reppe, Chief Executive Officer of Noria Group and Christian Pritchard-Davies, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President of Gard AS will discuss the current state of the P&I market, likely changes over the next five years and how digitalisation can enhance business development, increase co-operation and drive down costs.