Following the success of our recent online events, TMI Business Intelligence is pleased to announce the next webinar in its annual series titled ‘P&I Leaders: Looking to the Future’. The webinar will be held on the 27th October 2020 from 14.00-15.45 GMT.
Moderator: William Baynham, Divisional Director – Protection & Indemnity,Gallagher
• Tom Bowsher, Group Chief Executive Officer, West of England P&I Club
• Nick Shaw, Chief Executive Officer, The International Group
• Paul Jennings, Chief Executive, North of England P&I Association
• Ståle Hansen, President and Chief Executive Officer, Skuld
• Andrew Taylor, Chief Executive Officer, UK P&I Club
- * Impact of Covid-19 on individual clubs and on shipowner members’ businesses
- * IG resilience to the impact of the disease
- * What steps have clubs and the Group taken to ensure that there is a sustainable future for the shipping industry?
- * Pool claims deterioration over the last 3-4 years; How might the potential economic blow be softened for your shipowner members?
- * What are the industry trends that might impact the P&I world and how are these being addressed individually and collectively?
15.15-15.45 Fireside Chat: P&I – How will Covid-19 Drive Change?
Ronny Reppe, Chief Executive Officer of Noria Group and Christian Pritchard-Davies, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President of Gard AS will discuss the current state of the P&I market, likely changes over the next five years and how digitalisation can enhance business development, increase co-operation and drive down costs.
MEMBERS: This webinar is included in your membership of the TMI Business Intelligence platform. Just complete so that we can send you login details, or indicate that you’re attending in the Calendar of Events on the platform itself and we will send you login details.
NON-MEMBERS: Non-members can register for just £50+VAT by completing the form below. If you then purchase a membership to TMI Business Intelligence before November 1st 2020, we will refund you the cost of the webinar!